Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
05/18/20 - 05/24/20
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Components are currently in closed beta, but we’re expanding the beta. If interested in creating and/or testing, read more here.
- Deprecation Warning: DeckGL (pydeck) maps to require Mapbox token for Production usage, read more here.
- Deployment Ready Code in seconds for Data Scientist and ML Engineer with ‘Streamlit’ — Part 1
- Fast Data Apps with Streamlit - Case: How Much Will the Pandemic Cost My Company?
- An Easy Guide to Deploying a Data Science App
- X-Ray classification
- Automated Time Series Forecasting
- Bert-based conversational agent UI
- Predicting material properties
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Tool to extract sysmon logs
- B-SOiD App
- Bi-Directional Attention Flow Networks
- Probability Distributions with Python
- Question Answering App
- Bienvenido a la enciclopedia interactiva
- Multi Objective Supplier Negotiation
- Used Car Buy-Sell Predictor
- Pure Component Property Visualizer
- Advertising Sales Prediction
- Automated ML Web App
- Deploy Streamlit app on Heroku in less than 30 mins
- Streamlit: Turn Python Scripts into Beautiful ML Tools - Python Bytes
- Building A Simple Blog (CRUD) App with Streamlit and Python
Cool happenings and other things
- Build Probabilistic Machine Learning Apps Using Streamlit: A Case Study of COVID-19 Reproduction Metric