Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
05/11/20 - 05/17/20
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Components are currently in closed beta, but we’re expanding the beta. If interested in creating and/or testing read more here.
- We released version 0.60.0 this week. See some of the highlights here.
- 1000 Genomes Project @Kevin_Arvai
- MobileNet CNN model
- COVID-19 US County Analysis
- Policy Gradients Regulation Demo
- Face mask image detector
- Pavement distress detection
- Codenation student app: O Sistema de Avaliação do Rendimento Escolar do Estado de São Paulo
- Covid-19 Visualizer
- Analyzing E-Commerce data
- Valor de imóveis de Boston
- A decade of Facebook Data [Dark Mode]
- Minerando Dados: data App - Prevendo Valores de Imóveis
- Traffic Sign Classification
- Exploratory Data Analytics App
- Heמוג’י @Daniel_Juravski
- Building a BioInformatics App with Streamlit and Python @Jesse_JCharis
- عرض نماذج تعلم الألة ومكتبة Streamlit
Cool happenings and other things
- Build Probabilistic Machine Learning Apps Using Streamlit: A Case Study of COVID-19 Reproduction Metric
- Building Sentiment Analyzer Tool In Machine Learning