Book Writer with GPT3+Dalle-mini on Streamlit

Wow. Streamlit is really great. With around 100 lines of code, I could build a simple book writer with GPT3 and Dalle-mini. It’s really fun to play and write code using Streamlit.

Demo: https://book.sung.ai/
Code: GitHub - hunkim/book_writer

A story written by this:

4 Likes

Tried it:

When __ decided to invade __ the world responded with horror and global mayhem ensued.

When __ decided to invade __ , the world responded with ooohs and ahhhs.

When __ decided to enter the __ War, the world responded with disbelief and a sense of déjà vu.

And so it goes. In each situation, the world is reacting in ways that seem strange and inexplicable to us, but which have been happening for centuries.

There are a few possible answers to this question. The first is that our understanding of time and space is scientific fiction. In real life, the world is constantly changing, moving around and killing people. Even the people we think we know are potentially connected to other worlds and dimensions. The second is that our mental systems are flooded with amping emotions and motivations. This is often difficult to differentiate, and people are carrying around a massive amount of energy and Consciousness that is difficult to control. Finally, there is the possibility that something drastically changes in our world – like an alien invasion – and we start to experience the world in a new way.

Whatever the cause, we must be careful not to attach too much meaning to this chaotic world. Instead, let us enjoy the peace and silence that comes with living in a world that is constantly changing.

(Names removed)

Cool! :thinking: :balloon:

4 Likes

Hi,
I tried it but I see nowhere to write the first sentence
Thierry

Thanks for trying out. After login, you may see this:

You can change the first sentence. Let me know if it does not work.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.