Login failure

I can’t login to my account could you look into it ASAP.

Hey @Nikhil-oruganti, welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about your login problems. Tagging @randyzwitch @Marisa_Smith @tc1 to help you on this!

Fanilo

Hey @Nikhil-oruganti,

Sorry, you have experienced this issue! We have found that there were updates to the 3rd party system we use to manage and import new users to our Sharing system. We know what the issue is and it should be resolved now. (I have already had confirmation from a couple of others who were affected that they can access their accounts fine now) If you log back in you should be good to go, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you continue to run into any issues!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

i’m also getting same error… could you plz fix this problem ASAP

Hi @kiran73code,

This was a one-off issue that if you read my message above was resolved 3 months ago.

I saw the screenshot you emailed to the support email and I emailed you back there.

This screen occurs if you haven’t already signed up to have a sharing account with us.

You can sign up for a Sharing account at this link: Sharing • Streamlit

Marisa

see this pic i share all information somany tim

Kiran C.R

@kiran73code,

I found you in the system, luckily you used the same email in your account here to sign up for Sharing. You are successfully signed up to our sharing platform and I see that you received your confirmation email already.

Our Sharing platform is by invite only and everyone always gets an invite, however, it is not immediate. The time between signing up for your invite and receiving it is, on average, a couple of days.

You will be deploying apps in no time,
Marisa