My dashbord streamlit runs wonderfully on my computer, you should know that all the packages were installed using conda, but unfortunately on chare.streamlit.io, my dashbord does not run, and I have error feedback, which specify trial installations by pip

My dashbord streamlit runs wonderfully on my computer, you should know that all the packages were installed using conda, but unfortunately on chare.streamlit.io, my dashbord does not run, and I have error feedback, which specify trial installations by pip, how I can force the streamlit platform to install the packages by conda, or at least follow the instructions in the requirements file.txt

Hi @MoBenk,

Thanks for posting!

You should be able to use conda by just including your environment.yml file in your GitHub repository. Can you share a screenshot of the errors you’re seeing?

Caroline :balloon:

I managed to make it work, but thank you anyway for your answer. out of curiosity where the environment.yml file is located.

MoBenk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.