Streamlit App-A-Thon Contest πŸ†

:mega: ATTENTION EVERYONE! :mega:

We’re thrilled to announce another contest, Streamlit App-A-Thon! :trophy:

This is your chance to show off your data visualization and analysis skills by building a Streamlit data app.

The contest begins today (March 6, 2023) and ends on March 20, 2023! :tada:

How to enter:

1. Create a Streamlit app that showcases your data visualization and analysis skills
  2. Your app MUST be newly created and not previously published or submitted to any other contest or publication
  3. Entries must not contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable
  4. Submit your entry EXPIRED by March 20th, 2023

Don’t know where to start?

Here are some cool app ideas to get your creativity flowing:

• A financial dashboard that tracks market trends and stock prices
  • A visualization that explores crime rates and patterns in a specific city or region
  • A tool that tracks and visualizes the spread of infectious diseases in real-time
  • An app that analyzes energy consumption and identifies areas for improvement in commercial buildings
  • A dashboard that monitors and tracks progress toward meeting sustainability goals for a city or region
  • A visualization that explores the impact of climate change on a specific ecosystem or region
  • A tool that analyzes student performance data
  • A cryptocurrency/blockchain data dashboard

Remember, these are just a few examples. The possibilities are endless!

Contest resources:

What you can win:

Awesome Streamlit swag :gift:

Winners will be announced a few days after the contest concludes!

Don’t wait - start building your app(s) today!

Good luck! :sparkles:

17 Likes

Hi Streamlit Team,

I have submitted my app prior to the deadline but I just figured the app was in a maintenance mode in Heroku! Would you be able to check on this app one more time please?

Here is the url to my app: https://option-app-v1.herokuapp.com/

Here is my Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cleecfa/

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Streamlit App-A-Thon! We appreciate your interest and are excited to see what you have built. :partying_face:

We will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us.

Happy Streamlit-ing! :balloon:

1 Like

I guess you replied to me? Thanks tonykip!

1 Like

Hi @CLEE_CFA,

Your app is operational.

Happy Streamlit-ing! :balloon:

1 Like

Hi @tonykip
I have a similar problem (maybe?) I submitted in time, and I put my Streamlit app onto the Streamlit cloud but just realized it was not set to β€œpublic”? I just changed it, will my entry be recognized still?
My link is https://carlasa-streamlit-project-start-svx0py.streamlit.app/

Btw. great app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, @tonykip thanks for all you do. I was wondering if we will be sent some sort of email to acknowledge the submission, I didn’t get an email and I was thinking I sent an email with an error. Is the plan to watch this space as the means of communication?

2 Likes

For this contest, we did not send confirmation emails after the submission but only had a thank you message display after submitting the form. We will b sending confirmation emails in all future contests. Thank you for checking.

Will be repeated something like this context? I have an entire data-driven app developed using streamlit but I lost the announcement :frowning:

Yes, we will have more contests in the future that you can participate in.

Hi @tonykip seems that results were already published on twitter? Could we have them here as well?

1 Like

Yes, absolutely! Posting it now. Thank you!

:partying_face: Congratulations to the winners of the Streamlit App-A-Thon! :partying_face:

A big shout-out to all participants for your amazing apps :raised_hands:t5:

Stay tuned for more exciting contests in the future! :tada:

Feel free to comment with your feedback on what you would like to see in future contests!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.