Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
06/08/20 - 06/14/20
Issue - V6
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Components are currently in closed beta, but we’re expanding the beta. If interested in creating and/or testing, read more here.
- We announced our Series A, more info here.
- COVID-19 Dashboard in Python using Streamlit
- How to Build a Data Science Web App in Python
- Getting machine learning to production
- Introducing ADA: Another Domain Adaption Library
- Simple Candlestick Chart using Streamlit and Plotly
- Visualização de dados com Streamlit
- Showcase you Streamlit Web App to the world with AWS EC2
- How to build interactive dashboards in Python using Streamlit
- Melanoma vs Benign Nevus
- Mondrian patterns
- Domain Adaptation
- Normal area change
- UMAP Parameters
- Neural Network Visualizer
- Monthly Water Inflows
- WhatsApp Chat Analyser
- Python Dashboards con Streamlit
- Deploying Face Detection Streamlit App on Heroku in 30 minutes
- How to Build a Simple Machine Learning Web App in Python (Streamlit Tutorial Part 2)
- Deploy Machine Learning Models Using StreamLit Library- Data Science
Cool happenings and other things
- VSCode extension “python-string-markdown” for streamlit
- Tools for Machine Learning Interactive Visualization [Upcoming: August 4th, 2020]