Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
08/03/20 - 08/09/20
Issue - V14
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- 0.65.0 was released this week with a ton of new functionality. Here are some of the highlights and here is a video where @karriebear goes into more detail.
- Add Animated Charts To Your Dashboards With Streamlit-Python
- Analyzing Whatsapp Group Chats using StreamLit— Part II
- How to scrape every craigslist gig in America using Python.
- Building a Conversational Chatbot with NLTK and TensorFlow (Part 2)
- VCs say that these 29 companies are the top startups in the booming big data industry
- Rock climbing recommender
- Desbravando o Titanic
- Portfolio website
- Finnish sentiment nalysis
- 3D Book Image CSS generator using experimental_get-set_query_params @andfanilo
- Predicting the onset of diabetes
- Plot Library Speed Trial @theimposingdwarf
- Name entity recognition
- Breast cancer classification
- Disease prediction
- Brand name generator
- Power of compounding
- Pneumonia detector
- Lottie-web animation (using Jinja to pass data in a HTML file) @andfanilo
- Easy Inventory Planner an Unsupervised Learning Model @ozgurdugmeci
- Deploying Image Classifier as Web Application - Streamlit
- Step by step – first streamlit web app using python with conda distribution
- July Denver Data Drivers - Python Web Apps (Streamlit)