My first Streamlit app (to go live :D)

So I finally finished (almost) with my first Streamlit application :smiley: . Streamlit gives you wing!! :sunglasses:

Here is the site with some info:

This site is a small contribution from me to the local CAT :cat: rescue community. Currently, they manage all their data in an excel sheet, so I thought of why not giving them this :). The community is 30+ strong members who work voluntarily to rescue, neuter, feed cats in the community. They have rescued, rehome more than 100+ cats in the last 4-5 years.

JLT-CAT-A-LOG

As much as I feel it is a selfless act, I honestly did it just to learn Streamlit :smiley:
And I am impressed by it! Amazing tool indeed.

I have many more ideas which I am working on currently.

I will clean up the code and make it available soon in the comment section.

Request from community here:

1. Any feedback on the website.
  2. Question: I will like to have a tooltip on my Mapbox Pydeck layer (hexagonlayer). I managed to have one now, but I need to show the data from my data frame instead of elevation, etc. In my case, I want to show the name of the โ€˜USUAL SPOTโ€™ when someone hovers over the hexagon. Any idea what I am missing here? (googled enough)โ€ฆ
4 Likes

Very cool! On the sidebar it says โ€œIf you would like to help in anyway, please get in touch with: 9715xxxxxโ€ I think that might be a typo?

thanks :smiley: We still have to decide whoโ€™s number we gonna put there!
Thank you for your comment :cat:

Great app! And awesome to see such a wonderful community! :cat:

I do have a suggestion: in the chart, it would be nice to see the names of clusters instead of it being letters. Or are these not actual areas? Iโ€™m not exactly sure what the clusters represent :thinking:

Its a community. Clusters are just units there. Thatโ€™s how they are called. For example, I stay in Cluster G, Building icon. !

Here is google pin for location Explore! :sunglasses:
And thank you! :smiley:

Awesome! Great idea to contribute to the local CAT community :smiley: :sweat_smile:

Oh my bad, I thought they were not actual names and just lettered labels :rofl: thank you for the pin!