Hi - I’ve been doing a fair amount of investigation on the use of components as a way to integrate Auth0 authentication into my Streamlit apps (I need this for work and our clients). It wasn’t until components allowed CORS settings recently (>=0.74) that I started having some success (i.e. making it simple). I spent some time over the past week completing my experiments and am happy to share the implementation and detailed documentation. A shout out to @tim @randyzwitch @andfanilo @ash2shukla for earlier discussions that helped me along.
As usual your code improvements and comments are most welcome as we hone our skills using awesome Streamlit!