Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
06/15/20 - 06/21/20
Issue - V7
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Components are currently in closed beta, but we’re expanding the beta. If interested in creating and/or testing, read more here.
- We announced our Series A last week!
- We released 0.62.0, see the release notes here.
- Build and deploy machine learning web app using PyCaret and Streamlit
- Make your Machine Learning Models Come Alive with Streamlit
- A Machine Learning web app to predict insurance claim charges
- Sentiment Analysis with Bi-LSTM| Web App with Streamlit
- Introducing Grimoire: A Data Centric Blogging Platform
- How to Build a Simple Machine Learning Web App in Python
- Build AI And ML Applications Rapidly Using Streamlit
- Playing with Streamlit Framework
- Analyzing Messi and Ronaldo’s Games
- D3 Visualization
- COVID19 Health Data
- Filter Magic with Streamlit
- COVID-19 Data
- Heart Disease Monitoring
- Neural Style Transfer
- Deploy Streamlit WebApp ML Models In Heroku (PAAS) - Data Science
- Twitter Tweet’s Analyzer Using Streamlit Web App- Projects From Subscribers
- Test Grabbing Dow Futures
- Sentimental Analysis & Language Translator
Cool happenings and other things
- Tools for Machine Learning Interactive Visualization [Upcoming: August 4th, 2020]